- From elementary grades to college, cooperative students have higher grade point averages. Personnel directors who work together have fewer job vacancies to fill. And, not surprisingly, cooperation increases creativity. ― Perry Buffington
- Instead of worrying about what you cannot control, shift your energy to what you can create. ― Roy T. Bennett
- True emptiness is not empty, but contains all things. The mysterious and pregnant void creates and reflects all possibilities. From it arises our individuality, which can be discovered and developed, although never possessed or fixed. ― Jack Kornfield
- Make an empty space in any corner of your mind, and creativity will instantly fill it. ― Dee Hock
- My feeling is that the concept of creativeness and the concept of the healthy, self actualizing, fully human person seem to be coming closer and closer together, and may perhaps turn out to be the same thing. ― Abraham Maslow
- The key question isn’t, ‘What fosters creativity?’ But it is, ‘Why isn’t everyone creative?’ ― Abraham Maslow
For October the topic chosen by the group is “Creativity”.
Bohm Dialogue is a freely-flowing group conversation in which participants attempt to reach a common understanding, experiencing everyone’s point of view fully, equally and nonjudgementally. This can lead to new and deeper understanding.
Join us to listen to what others think and to share what you think. The Religious Exploration Salon is a group that meets 3rd Sundays to discuss various topics in the format called Bohm Dialogue which emphasizes respectful listening and balanced, synergistic sharing. For more details about how Dialogue works, please see this intro.
Everyone is welcome. You are welcome to think about the topic beforehand but no preparation is required or expected — come as you are with whatever thoughts/intuitions you have, ready to listen, learn and contribute. We next meet Sunday October 18 at 7pm via Jitsi (an open-source Zoom alternative). Past attendees should receive an email with instructions. Or contact Paul Reising, Tom Yelton or Jan Hardenbergh for instructions on how to join the Zoom meeting.
Contact Paul Reising, Tom Yelton or Jan Hardenbergh for more information.