This year we are not able to invite the community into FPS for the Harvest Fair. Instead, we will hold a food drive for the Sudbury Food Pantry. Food insecurity continues to increase as our communities struggle with COVID-19 and high unemployment rates. Please join us in helping provide much-needed food for our local food pantry.
When: Saturday, October 17 from 10 am to 4 pm.
- Please wear a mask and practice social distancing.
- Pull into the driveway, unload your donations, and bring them into the barn.
- Place your donations into the labeled crates.
- If you are uncomfortable entering the barn, please let us know at
- and we will arrange for someone to unload the donations from your car.
- If you are unable to drop off on the 17th, please email us at and
- we will make other arrangements.
What: Most needed items are:
- Full-size snacks (crackers, cookies, chips)
- Boxed rice
- Canned green beans
- Salad dressing
- Pasta (all types and shapes)
- Progresso/Chunky soup
- Tomato products
- Baking items (chocolate & yellow cake mix, brownie mix)