The Religious Exploration Salon is a group that meets 3rd Sundays to discuss various topics. In March we continued the experiment with Bohm Dialogue on the topic “altruism and selfishness in human nature“.
Bohm Dialogue Principles:
- Suspend assumptions, do not judge
- Observe & listen to one another
- Welcome differences & explore them
- Allow taboo subjects to be raised safely
- Listen to your inner voice
- Slow the discussion
- Search for the underlying meaning
(see more details about how Dialogue works in our February article).
Everyone is welcome. You are welcome to think about the topic (to be announced in the 4/25 ENEWS) beforehand but no preparation is required or expected — come as you are with whatever thoughts/feelings/intuitions you have, ready to listen, learn and contribute. Our next meeting will be on April 27th at 7pm in the Brackett Room.
Proposed topics include:
- global warming
Contact Paul Reising for more information.