The Weekly Collection
The collection plate, passed during each Sunday service provides a significant part of our annual budget. We appreciate your generous support!
For your convenience, gifts may also be made online or by text message by following these instructions:
Your Title Goes Here
To make your offering:
- If you are a first-time user, first create an account using the link in the upper right corner of the page.
- Select the fund of your choice.
- Select whether the gift is one-time or reoccuring.
- Select the amount.
As FPS is charged 2.75% of each credit card transaction, we ask you to consider adding this percentage to your gift.
By Text Message
- Send a text to 833-448-6403 with the amount you wish to give.
- You will receive a unique registration link. Open it, enter your information, and select “process.”
- You will receive a confirmation text message, as well as a receipt via email.
After you have completed this process once, your information will be saved, so you will only need to send the amount you wish to donate.
As FPS is charged 2.75% of each text gift, we ask you to consider adding this percentage to your gift.
Name a Pew Cushion in Honor or Memory of a Loved One
Would you like to give First Parish a lasting gift in honor or in memory of a loved one? Cushions may be “bought” for a donation of $450, and for each donation, commemorative plaques will be placed at each pew, next to the cushion. It’s a wonderful way to honor or remember those in your heart whom you hold dear.
Ready to place an order? Please send a check for $450 per cushion, with a note designating whom you would like the cushion named in honor or memory of to:
First Parish of Sudbury
327 Concord Road
Sudbury, MA 01776
Or CLICK HERE to make an online donation. Select “Donate a pew seat cushion” from the drop-down menu; enter $450 per cushion; and email the office at , designating whom you would like the cushion named in honor or memory of.
Amazon Smile – Free funding!
Donating to FPS is easier than ever. Just visit Amazon via this link, and a portion of your purchase will be donated to First Parish. Thank you for helping us continue our important work in the world!
Planned Giving & Estate Planning
We invite you to consider making First Parish of Sudbury part of your estate plan. Provide for future generations by making First Parish a beneficiary of any of the following:
- A simple bequest in your will to FPS — for a set dollar amount or a percentage of the residual
- Designate FPS as a beneficiary of all or a portion of your individual retirement account (IRA), 401(k), or 403(b)
- Name FPS as a beneficiary of a life insurance plan
Please consult with your professional advisors to determine the best way for you to include First Parish in your estate plan.
Donate Stocks Or Securities